LG Worldwide Database 2
Delivery Time: 1-60 Minutes
Price: USD 4.655
Service online 24/7 Codes Delivered in less than 15 Minutes
Unlock ALL LG devices locked to any Network worldwide
Service Database is limited to select year only if u need unlock codes for newer models request in atlerantive LG databse tool
Service will generate 5 set of codes
below is the sample code : NCK=8930936094047115 NSCK=8866989894138404 SPCK=5164220215173154 CPCK=9506445634880515 SIMCK=9615524408036045
Warning : some Phones have only 1 set of code in Factory Database in such case u get only Nck code there are no other codes in database,There will be no refund issue
if u get only one working code 99% chance the code will work 1% subject to phone issues.
Verification & Refund Policy
NOT supported CDMA Phones make sure not to submit such IMEIs, cause code will come like this SPC=000000 which is CDMA programming code.
NO REFUNDS ON SUCH REQUESTS
Before request a code for LG, please be sure to find the code entry instructions before make order
There is no solution to enter the code in U900, U880, U890, U400 and some more, and all LG Android Cell Phone with the new "Device Unlock App".
So please check first you can enter a code before to order a code for LG !
The supplier of LG do not provide any kind of refund (Full or Even Partial) for Wrong code (Even with Video Proof). Also if you submit Wrong IMEI or even send a NON LG IMEI you will receive Junk Code and will pay full price for it.
- No Refund for Wrong Code
- No Verification Request Accepted
- No Cancellation if Delayed untill supplier approves cancellation request
The problem with theses phones is that the
1 : operator will change the codes from the defaults and the factory default codes will be wrong.
2 : Blocked Counters
3 : custom Firmware
4 : Replaced Handset or Hardlocked Firmware Changed by operator
5 : Relocked Handet by operator
Normally these probems can be sorted by flashing a generic Firmware in your phone and than unlock with same codes will work .
Alert : incase unlock codes generated by this Database do not work do not order same order in other LG database it will get you same codes and no refunds will be issued
with changing of database only increases your chances to find non available codes not helps u find differnt codes.
YOU AGREE TO TERMS & CONDITIONS YOU ORDER , YOU DON'T AGREE PLEASE DONT ORDER , NO REFUNDS / NO CANCELLATIONS / NO VERIFICATIONS